To inquire about advertising on NextGen Player or other media opportunities please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. A media kit is available upon request.
1. What is the audience of NextGen Player?
As Canada's premier gaming blog, NextGen Player draws a dedicated audience that is mainly Canadian. The remainder of our audience come mostly from the US and UK.
Gender: Male (70%), Female (30%)
Age: 18-34 (61%), 12-17 (14%)
Major Interests: Gaming News, Technology, Movies, Music, Teen
2. Is NextGen Player recognized seen as influential with my targeted audience?
Known for its wide coverage of the Canadian gaming industry, NextGen Player is viewed as the pulse of the Canadian gamer. Over the past seven years, NextGen Player has achieved significant milestones that demonstrate that has become a trusted source for gaming news by video game players worldwide. These milestones include:
- Average unique monthly visits: 20,000+
- Steady increase in traffic month-over-month
- Recognized by the 2008 Canadian Blog Awards as a finalist in the Best New Blog category.
- According to Alexa stats, NextGen Player is a top 50,000 website in Canada and a top 500,000 website worldwide.
- Established strong media relationships with major events such as The Montreal International Game Summit, The ELANS, VFS Game Design Expo, GDC Canada and DIG London
- Conducted interviews with high profile gaming professionals including Craig Flannigan (Xbox Canada Platform Manager), Jonathan Blow (Number None), Donna Mei-Ling Park (Electric Playground), Clint Hocking (Ubisoft), Drew Murray (Insomniac Games), and Kelly Zmak (Radical Entertainment)
- We have been featured on major gaming and news websites including U.S. News, Kotaku, GameSpy, GoNintendo, N4G, Maxconsole, GameGrep and many more.
- Our original content is widely discussed in some of the world's most popular gaming forums such as NeoGAF, GameSpot, VG Chartz, PS3 Forums, MLG Forums, Play Magazine, PSX Extreme and the Playstation Underground.
3. How can NextGen Player increase the profile of my products and/or services?
NextGen Player's main blog - located at www.nextgenplayer.com is the bread and butter of our offering. There are several banner placements available including top and bottom page leaderboards, left- and right-column skyscrapper, and other IAB standard banners that fit our maximum column width of 240 pixels.
We are also open to discuss other advertising options such as contests, video commercials, podcast mention, interviews, sponsored posts, etc.
4. Where can I find more information about NextGen Player?
For more information on our analytics, please check out our SiteMeter and our Quantcast pages. For general information on NextGen Player please see our About page or our Wikipedia page.