By Andrew Shin
Earlier this month MIGS announced their full line up of speakers for the 6th edition of the event. MIGS 2009 takes place on November 16th and 17th at the Hilton Bonaventure Hotel in Montreal. This year's event boasts over 80 North American and European speakers participating in conferences and roundtable talks. A full list of speakers can be seen here.
For a quick glance, here is a sample of speakers lined up for MIGS 2009.
- Jeff Goodsill, Vice President and General Manager, Tencent Boston, Planning for Success in the Chinese Game Market;
- Warren Currell, CEO, Sherpa Games Inc., Pitching your Game Title or Development Services: Best practices;
- Jakub Dvorsky, Game developer, Amanita Design, Machinarium - hand-made robots
- Randy van der Vlag, Lead 2D artist, Big Blue Bubble, Big Worlds on Small Screens;
- Ken Rolston, Lead Designer, Big Huge Games, A Narrative Designer's Toolkit;
- Scott Rogers, Creative Designer, THQ, Everything I Learned about Level Design, I Learned From Disneyland;
- Dorian Kieken, Development Manager, BioWare, What is a Living Plan and How Can We Achieve It;
- Paul Winterhalder, Senior Manager, Playbrains, Building Your First Console Downloadable - What You Need to Know;
- Jacques Deveau, Program Manager, Audiokinetic, Dynamic Audio Mixing for Games - Strategies for Interactive Sound Mixing;
- Liko-Paul Pinsonnault, Software developer, Artificial Mind and Movement, The Art of Dying | Where Animation Meets Physics