Well, the answer is simple. It's analytics my dear Watson.
Tonight I had a little peak at our analytics to find out which of our posts were the hottest during the 2008 calendar year.
You know what, recession or not, I think we're going to get along just fine in 2009.
Here are our top ten hottest posts from 2008:
10. NextGen Player Reader Review: Fallout 3
9. Which Square-Enix Betrayal Shocked You More?
8. The Lancer Has Arrived
7. Family Fears Boy Lured By Gamers
6. Sony Announces New Playstation 3 Accessories
5. Toys R Us 'Buy 2 Get 1 Free' Deal is (Not Yet) Available?
4. NextGen Player Exclusive: 8 Minutes of WET Gameplay
3. It's Hears(eh): Are These Best Buy's Boxing Day Gaming Deals?
2. 5 Reasons Why Trophies Are Better Than Achievements
1. 5 Reasons Why Achievements Are Better Than Trophies